Monday 15 December 2014

Love, Dreams and Hope – A journey towards Joy & Happiness





Love, Dreams and Hope – A journey towards Joy  &  Happiness


“Your life has a purpose. Your story is important. Your dreams count. Your love matters.  You are borne to make an impact”   -





On this sunny Sunday afternoon, I sat at the window sill of my terrace balcony gazing at the beautiful creation of god, the nature. I have decided I will not do the much fancied afternoon siesta today but share my personal experiences with you.  The cool atmosphere was evidence of winter setting in. My thoughts have developed wings of love, dreams and hope.




LOVE  -


My personality was somewhat complex due to the denial of DNA parents love.  I lost both my parents when I was three years old.  The most unfortunate thing in my life was losing maternal love.  The unconditional, uncorrupted love from the mother’s womb.

As I grew up amongst my relatives and in the company of some of the incredible friends, the most driving passion was the chemistry of love.  In life there was a paternal figure whose love was showered on me as a blessing. My love was abstract and often words were not much in use.  But the effect of deep rooted love was evident in the gestures and the support.  My heart throbbed and craved for more and more love.

At the threshold of adulthood I was fortunate enough to experience the romantic love. The marriage and family life at times found me in turbulent weather but the occasional serene and pious fabric shown the values of a moralistic society.  In family life you may encounter many hardships but in the bachelor life it is emptiness.

The femme fatal had strong urges in my life.  Love is an irresistible desire that consumes the one it strikes.  It is of the most beautiful thing that can happen to a person.  The steady relationship with the opposite sex beautify your life. Though it is too intimate and private, do what you love and love what you do.  See twinkling stars in your eyes and you float in the air like a hairy seed.

When you really care for someone their mistakes never change your feelings because it is the mind that  gets angry but the heart still cares.  Enjoy the company of the loved ones who appreciate you and boost your morale.  Try to be with someone who is proud to have you.

You must have created history by trespassing your yesterdays.  Let someone love you with their cherished moments and memories about you.   A treasure of sweet basketful of unforgettable, unlimited petals of love. Sweet love.   

Don’t change so people will like you.  Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.



 DREAMS  -

The scientific finding about dreams  -

“Dreams are succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood. Though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, philosophical and religious interest throughout recorded history”.

Are you into day dreaming ? 

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

The dreaming about your spouse or would be will explore the romantic in you. 

There are a variety of dreams.  You dream about material possessions and to become rich and famous.  You weave dreams to become the most successful in life.


        “Develop success from failures.  Discouragement and failure are the two surest stepping stones to success”                           - Dale Carnegie.


The poet sang –

”Dreams - if you are not there, the world is a big zero”.


I want to live in your heart forever.



HOPE  -


 I am a diehard optimist with a never say die attitude.  Even after several repeated failures, I continue to hope for the best.  Hope and success are interwoven.  The dedication, commitment and continued efforts will result in success.

You may think what wrong I did to remain unsuccessful.  If you want to be successful do not push pragmatic ideas too much to the wall.

Develop a passion for success.  Let others know the real you who can convert failure into success.  
If you don’t set a target for yourself, the success will elude you.   Let the driving spirit of efforts to take you to another level. Don’t waste your life trying to impress the other people. Let your heart’s call decide what you want.  

I have always been afraid of losing people I love but sometimes I keep asking myself is there anyone who is afraid of losing me too.


Always be passionate about life.  Life is the greatest gift to humanity.    Your spiritual journey for success began the moment you became self-reliant.  You ask your inner self what is the measurement of derived pleasure being in your grains.  The adrenaline rush can be found.  The Alma Mater start rising in your life.

I realized that love is the essence of life.  The caring, comforting and soothing love.  Love conquers the boundaries of faith and linguistic barriers.  The alpha and omega is love.

The Love, Dreams, Hope and Success be your motto and praise the almighty in every step and stage you experience the same.


Wish you generous doses of love, dreams, hope and success in your life.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home